IOM TT

Not long now! Big fan of Hutchy, hope him and Dunlop go toe to toe again. Gone right off Guy Martin and his attitude towards the Irish road racing -' just here because I have to be', 'not here to race just to ride'.

Stay safe guys.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Not long now! Big fan of Hutchy, hope him and Dunlop go toe to toe again. Gone right off Guy Martin and his attitude towards the Irish road racing -' just here because I have to be', 'not here to race just to ride'.

Stay safe guys.

I've got a bunch of friends over right now for practice week.

Their Facebook pics are killing me ! Weather looks superb. Agreed with Hutchy and Dunlop. 'Proper' racers.....

Well done Hutchy for winning the superbike race, was a shame that Dunlop retired though. Harrison is surely a future winner. Honda certainly have work to do on the new bike, Guy Martin was seriously lucky with that off at 140mph!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Well done Hutchy for winning the superbike race, was a shame that Dunlop retired though. Harrison is surely a future winner. Honda certainly have work to do on the new bike, Guy Martin was seriously lucky with that off at 140mph!

VERY lucky. The onboard footage shows how utterly mad these guys are. An amazing spectacle no doubt but oh so very dangerous!

Brilliant. Loving the TT as always. Watched everything on the TV and everything I can find on YouTube. Dunlop was amazing again.

Hoping Davey Lambert pulls through. Every year I watch the onboard footage and every year I wonder how long it will be before the PC brigade bans it. It's about as dangerous as jumping into a pool of hungry sharks, but my god it's amazing to watch.

Brilliant. Loving the TT as always. Watched everything on the TV and everything I can find on YouTube. Dunlop was amazing again.

Hoping Davey Lambert pulls through. Every year I watch the onboard footage and every year I wonder how long it will be before the PC brigade bans it. It's about as dangerous as jumping into a pool of hungry sharks, but my god it's amazing to watch.
Do you fancy going next year let me know

Do you fancy going next year let me know

I really do mate. I've fancied it for years. I have a mate with family on the island and he tells me they have a pretty good view.

I'm going to have to play all of next year by ear though as it's going to be a mad one!

But if we can make it happen, I'm totally game.

I really do mate. I've fancied it for years. I have a mate with family on the island and he tells me they have a pretty good view.

I'm going to have to play all of next year by ear though as it's going to be a mad one!

But if we can make it happen, I'm totally game.
No problem just let me know

Reactions: ///M
It's a special place the guys know it's the ultimate RISK I do hope the PC BRIGADE leave it be. And to all the Heroes that lost their lives doing what they Love RIP and keep racing in the Sky's

Reactions: Cossers and LOCKE
The TV coverage of the TT is so good. Well done to Dunlop for winning the senior on a new bike and to Hickman for all his podiums. Hope Hutchy comes back strong again. Did he break his good or bad leg?

It's his bad leg but the break is the upper part the femur, still when it comes to a broken leg it's all bad no matter which bone. I wasn't at the TT no need for ten men for 2 bikes and one rider and I didn't think I was heading to Knockhill after Ian's injury but I was told this morning I head over tomorrow if your about over the weekend Locke you can send me a pm and I see if we can meet up.