Internet Explorer "not safe"

Or Firefox :wink:

IE got so buggy for me I couldn't stand it any more! Looks like I made the right choice in changing lol

Haha I get your point :tongueout:

However I honestly just decided to try it one day without knowing much about it and I liked it, so much faster than IE so that will do for me

Benefits in Opera?

I think I can only answer the same as you, I had FF, then my best friend blabbed about how crap FF was, and to try Opera. Only he can tell you the benefits of it, oh the benefits are on their site too.

I use it on my phone, and have done for for about a year - it sends the data through Opera's servers, and for example, the front page of Facebook is 1.2MB on Nokia's own browser, but in Opera Mini it is 47KB.

I believe now that FF have bought their own copied version out of Opera have they not? It does the same as Opera!!!

After reading this I have switched to Google Chrome and I have found it a lot faster than IE, anyone else had any experience with it? As its relatively new I can imagine there now being a load of horror stories about it, but I do prefer it!