Insurance Time

One of the only things I look forward to when I think about being 50+ :money:

Mate am paying that a month, can't wait to be old lol
253£ for insurance, per month? Seriously? 3036£ year for insurance, 1 car..?
I pay something like 300£ for year and it is "all inclusive", with windscreen insurance, parking insurances, crash insurance.. all what you can have.

Happy Birthday pup !!

Btw Colin: £253 a year is 'extortionate'. I think with all mods declared I was £203 last renewal....
Nice one Shuv. My Glasgow postcode doesn't help. The R1 was £190 which covers me for track days also so happy with that too.

253£ for insurance, per month? Seriously? 3036£ year for insurance, 1 car..?
I pay something like 300£ for year and it is "all inclusive", with windscreen insurance, parking insurances, crash insurance.. all what you can have.
I'm young and live in pretty rubbish area of engand. I could get insured on a 1.0 crap box for less obviously but the Clio is worth it for me lol.

I'm young and live in pretty rubbish area of engand. I could get insured on a 1.0 crap box for less obviously but the Clio is worth it for me lol.
You say that but it was over £600 cheaper for me to insure a 172 cup for my first car than any typical 1.2!

And i thought it was expensive to own cars here. Oh but the import taxes.. All cars are so expensive it is real posh if you have something like new Golf.
But at least insurance is cheap, if you can afford car.. :tearsofjoy:

Similar Thread Suggestions