Injection fault, limp mode, high and unstable idle

Hi all, continuing to have this problem after replacing the cam position sensor so I thought I should ask here.

The car starts fine but when driving suddenly goes into limp mode, comes out with the error lights saying to stop and with an injection fault message.

The idle then goes high around 1800-2000rpm and hunts.
The rpm also doesn't respond to the throttle pedal.

Clio dash 7 July.jpeg

After turning off the engine and restarting, the error light goes away but throttle response doesn't seem right.

I've just tried another scanner software and it seems to come out with the same Fault Codes as previously.

Clio DTC July 8.jpeg

So my question here, is it a common for the pedal potentiometer to be broken? I'm thinking of replacing it to see whether if sorts out this problem.

THANKS!

I cant answer many questions but I know that the accelerator pedals are not normally a part that develops a fault. But theres a possibility it could be faulty. Have you looked into issues with injection/throttlebody?

I’ll had this same fault when I had a sprint booster fitted (alters the signal from the accelerator pedal to the ecu). As soon as I took it off it was perfect. My bet is the pedal. Good luck [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk