In need of a clean

Car's been a bit neglected this month, she's in desperate need of a serious clean

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG
Not likeing how close the rear wiper arm sits to the paintwork! Contaemplating removing it? Not to sure tho I'll have to look into it

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

Pains me to see her like this! lol.

Come rain snow or blizzard tomorrow the pressure washer is coming out without fail.

I also have some new products tucked away that I haven't used before so I'll be able to give those a whirl as well and see how they perform

can we stop giving @sevenfourate hearth attacks every other day??dont think he can take all this dirtiness :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
also removing the rear wiper-piece of cake..rear panel off and then you have a choice of breaking the plastic clips or drilling the rivets out...

Reactions: Micah
I personally would never want to remove mine, would really bug me in bad weather.

Dewiper looks awesome but I wouldn't dream of doing it on a daily driver

That does look good. . . .cleans it up real nice. Only thing is mines a daily?!?

Eventually you get used to it not being there, I have a Carbon Fibre grommet and when I was driving it eventually stopped looking out my rear window and used my side mirrors lol

Rear view mirrors/rear windows are not legally required anyway, it's just the wing mirrors that are.

Eventually you get used to it not being there, I have a Carbon Fibre grommet and when I was driving it eventually stopped looking out my rear window and used my side mirrors lol
Where did you get the grommet from? And how was it taking the wiper arm, motor and what not off?? I'm thinking of having a go at it this weekend

I do like the look of the rear wiper delete but probably wouldn't do it myself. Hope your car has been cleaned since posting this!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions