Iam depressed all ready roll on next year need at trip to Spa

Three years ago, in my R26R, I spun on the gemmel straight, at around 120mph, in the pouring rain, when the car aquaplaned. I spun around about 4 times, missing the barriers. When I got back to the pits, with the car covered in grass, the lads looked first at the tyres,( 888 ), and found I had put them on the wrong way round., and they were channeling water onto the inside of the tread,NOT from the centre outwards!. I blame it on my parents, it certainly was not my fault.

Three years ago, in my R26R, I spun on the gemmel straight, at around 120mph, in the pouring rain, when the car aquaplaned. I spun around about 4 times, missing the barriers. When I got back to the pits, with the car covered in grass, the lads looked first at the tyres,( 888 ), and found I had put them on the wrong way round., and they were channeling water onto the inside of the tread,NOT from the centre outwards!. I blame it on my parents, it certainly was not my fault.
I had a moment last year on the Kemmel straight lucky to be here but that's life

I have a GoPro, permanently wired, and another camera. I must have done at least 15 track days in the last 2/3 years, and never remembered to turn the cameras on. Unbelievable, but true.