I keep seeing another RB 200 in the Sunderland area had multiple spots

Last time was in dalton park-car park possibly last Monday spec was cup chassis black speedlines but no recaros no spoiler of any sort either if I remember correct very clean though!

Last time was in dalton park-car park possibly last Monday spec was cup chassis black speedlines but no recaros no spoiler of any sort either if I remember correct very clean though!

May possibly be mine, but I have a sprint spoiler on.. I've seen a 62 plate RB200 in shiney row twice now aswell with a woman driving, doesn't look the type to be on here

There's a rb200 parks in the work car park (nissan) sure the reg is EX60. He's got his head screwed on because he always parks it away from others!

I'm always up and down to my sisters in Easington so pass there often, Rb r27! I live in Sunderland too so may see me out and about!!

saw loads of clio sports today

took mine in to evans halshaw sunderland for both lower ball joints/hubs to be replaced under warranty

there was a RB 200 booked in at the same time as mine for something, saw an alien green drive by while waiting to get picked up then saw a liquid yellow in newcastle later on!

[MENTION=50574]jonny#394[/MENTION] I'll keep an eye out bud! I'm RB 200 with cup (chav) spoiler and recaro's and black speedlines come Saturday!! Gidupp .. On a serious note I'm not a chav though just love the mk3 clio sports with a passion had a little silver 182 before it when I was poorer with a scorpion non res on it awesome car still.

[MENTION=10886]ChrisR27[/MENTION] ^ that was to you also mate I'm sure I've seen you about actually love LY always ogle them if I see one lol.

[MENTION=50574]jonny#394[/MENTION] sweet they're always popping up for sale might even get a painted one if you're lucky, doddle to fit as well, good luck.