Hybrid Megane trophy

Powder coated. Maybe it was movement in the paint. He said the paint may of melted where the bolts sit. Wheels were litteraly red hot after a few laps so it was the brakes causing the heat not any movment in the wheel, fresh paint. Car RS monitor system said we recorded 1.5G on braking alone. which is pretty impressive.
Will be changing the wheels back over on thursday so ill see what i find. Ill be taking my torque wrench to track days from now on! :oops:

Powder coated. Maybe it was movement in the paint. He said the paint may of melted where the bolts sit. Wheels were litteraly red hot after a few laps so it was the brakes causing the heat not any movment in the wheel, fresh paint. Car RS monitor system said we recorded 1.5G on braking alone. which is pretty impressive.
Will be changing the wheels back over on thursday so ill see what i find. Ill be taking my torque wrench to track days from now on! :oops:
the big tool is always handy :thumb:

Looking good mate. :thumb:

What’s the plan with the wheels? Red for track days and summer?
Black for winter maybe...

Looking good mate. :thumb:

What’s the plan with the wheels? Red for track days and summer?
Black for winter maybe...
yep, i really like them in both colours. Red for track days and maybe some of the summer!
problem being is the ad08rs in my size are 652 a set so we will see how they last!

This is looking spot on mate, can't decide which wheels I prefer, they both suit it really well!

Crap time of year to own a car that we take pride in keeping clean! At least she was getting a drink though :wink:

Something a little different, but some new brake disks ive bought for the bike. Really are a piece of art work!
upgraded in diameter to 320mm which is the same most superbikes, so braking should be pretty insane considering i am already 35kg less. 23863849587_42d3ef7ea7_k.jpg20171129_180149 by james simpson, on Flickr

Reactions: DS197 and Big Ben
the green looks crap in this photo for some reason. But looking forward to getting back out there!

I know what you mean about the colour...the green is a hell of a colour at the right angle!