Howdy.

Hi, I'm Liam from Coventry.

Some of you may know me from Cliosport.net and the RS forum.

My 182 went to its new owner today, it has been a sad day :worried: I've put a deposit on a 200 Gordini, No. 434 with cup pack and will be collecting it as soon as the black Speedlines I've ordered arrive at Renault.

Been lurking on this site for a while and I look forward to using it alot more now I'll be a mk3 owner :smiley:

Couple of shots of the 'Blue Bullet'.

DSCF1165.jpg

DSCF1173.jpg

DSCF1166.jpg

100_0715.jpg

Yer that's a very nice looking 182, love the turini's. Welcome to the site though! Sure you're gona love the 200 even more :thumbup1:

Thanks for the welcomes.

Jibs was the first 197 I saw in the metal when we were getting our inlets done nearly 2 years ago.

Pez, I hope I do love the 200.. If it's a step up from the 182 I'm sure I'll be impressed. Spent alot of time and money taking the 182 from standard to how it was so it has alot of sentimental value LOL.

welcome mate. the 200 gordini will feel alot more balanced than the 182. although 182's still look awesome I think they are looking a little dated now. it seems all RS owners get attached to there cars modified or not lol. that must be the reason we are drawn to them lol

welcome mate. the 200 gordini will feel alot more balanced than the 182. although 182's still look awesome I think they are looking a little dated now. it seems all RS owners get attached to there cars modified or not lol. that must be the reason we are drawn to them lol

I still think it looks brilliant, albeit dated, still good enough to make me double take it every now and again haha.

Overall the 200 is a MUCH better all rounder, it just 'felt' slower on the test drive than my 182.

Engine wise my 182 had matched inlets, V6 airbox, straight through Milltek with modified cat and a remap to suit so its not entirely fair to compare. We will see when the 200 loosens up after a few miles :wink:

yeah ull think its slower for first 6k then itll be loose enough. 182's are fast but even the 197 eats them in a straight line.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 10
AmosMoses New Members 16
lee.p.wood New Members 20
P New Members 4
REWST3R New Members 13