Howdy

Welcome Marie :smile:

Oh and add the cornering lights if you want to go down the HID route.

Whats with the Sunday name, Darren 8) lol

Im sticking to standard lights, made my mind up yesterday.. no mods to this baby, I learnt my lesson with the 182 :worried:

Haha, familiarity that is all Maz - I noticed some referred to you as a guy so thought I'd clear that up :wink:

Personally I'd opt for the cornering lights even if you keep them standard. I think they look 10x better and improve the front end considerably.

Having just read a thread on RSC about black speedlines and the wrong centre caps im not very happy.. just e-mailed my dealer ...

welcome to the site maz. the projector lights and a HID kit will have to do then on the healight front . . . . . its the only way lol

Maz, you MUST get the projector lights! They look so much better than the standard ones!

^I decided to stick with the standard lights, already added £3k of options and I know they are only £150 but I think im done with handing over cash.. lol

^^Hi Giles, only joined recently, Gaz told me about the forum when I ordered my 200.

I swear all the 200's come with black surrounds anyway, regardless of what lights you have. If you get the 200 cup then you don't get the black surrounds on the headlights... :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 10
AmosMoses New Members 16
lee.p.wood New Members 20
P New Members 4
REWST3R New Members 13