Howdy All!

Hello, My name is Dan im from Edinburgh sadly i do not have a 197 as i am only 17. I have a mk3 Ph1 dynamique 1.4 the best i could get with insurance and all. Its probably taboo to be a member on here and not have a 197 but im just to young.

Thanks Dan​

Welcome along!

It doesn't matter if you don't own one - you own a decent car for 17 years old! :smile:

Yeh I had a metro at 17 lol .....

Welcome mate . Some good guys from up your way even the odd track whore lol

I know you will probally read this in the morn as it will be past your bed time now hahahaahahahah. Jokes I'm only 21 and am ironically now off to bed lol

Welcome to the site mate, the 1.4 engine has a fair bit of poke to it though doesnt it?

Any pictures or mods?

It has but nothing compared to the 197. Thats why im here i want to get some mods done to it. i shall get some pictures tomorow to see what yous think i could do. Ive got a few ideas like the Renualtsport front grills, possibly paint the diamonds and maybe put the Sprint rear spoiler on it(K Tec site).

Welcome to the site Dan! Its the best way to work up through the spec sheets! I threw myself in at the deep end and paid through the nose for insurance etc! As long as you enjoy it then that is the main thing! :w00t:

Best to get some years experience behind you where possible - unless you win the lottery, then you can write off as many R8's as you like lol! :scared:

Welcome along mate, nice car for a first car, although if it were me I would save your money doing anything to it as there isnt any point. Save up for insurance on a 197/200 when you get older.

Welcome along mate.

I know how it feels, I had to wait untill I was 21 to get my 197. Still getting bent over by insurance at this age!

Yes i can see where youre coming from there mate if i do mod it wont be anything huge so hopefully it wont cost to much.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 10
AmosMoses New Members 16
lee.p.wood New Members 20
P New Members 4
REWST3R New Members 13