How Do!

Hey,

Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

Just became an owner of an Ultra Red 197.

It's had a couple of small bits done already:

Powerflex Upper Mount
20mm Springs
Black Badges

Just looking to tidy it up at the moment and replace a few bits and bobs such as a steering wheel retrim and new seats before I'll be getting it ready for some track use.

I do have to use it to do a daily small journey to work, but that doesn't stop it getting a cage at some point soon.

First time back in a non turbo hatch for a while and loving it!

Hope to pop along to some of the meets etc

I'll start a proper project thread soon when I've taken some pictures and given it a wash!

It's already been called Red Rex by the small person! Haha.

Reactions: ///M and Pav
Welcome to team UR and also Teamblackdiamond! :blackdiamond:

Looking forward to what you have in store for it...... in the meantime, get some pics up!

welcome along..enjoy and dont be shy to share...
enjoy
had a xmas meet in Peterborough last year..

had a xmas meet in Peterborough last year..

You forgot to explain how bad it was - and the fact we won’t be going back.....

WELCOME ABOARD Lucifer !!

Congrats on the new toy. Even bigger congrats for finding ‘us’ :smile:

I love red 197’s. Perfect shape for the colour. And with Black Diamonds you’ve got a winning combo.

:blackdiamond:

Enjoy your stay.

Glad to see another UR on here. +1 for Royal. Mine turned up last week, still sat in the box..!

Welcome, looking forward to seeing pictures of Red Rex! :blackdiamond:

8783a2d8d458b5b798e8a870934f7681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a best steering wheel in a box comp ever happens - you’re in with a shout.... :sunglasses:

PMSL I have an excuse! It's away having the calipers done and they're doing a few extra bits for me whilst they've got it! Getting it back Friday, Jack is going to hate me though he's probably waiting for my old wheel:excited:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

I was about to say I'm amazed at how you made it out of Peterborough with all your wheels!!

Well up for track days though so I'll keep an eye on what's going on!

Nurburgring is also booked for May and August next year!

Love that steering wheel, although I think I'd want some alacantra for that race look, been looking about for a Sabelt clio sport wheel that I've seen about or something similar.

Reactions: Benno
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

I was about to say I'm amazed at how you made it out of Peterborough with all your wheels!!

Well up for track days though so I'll keep an eye on what's going on!

Nurburgring is also booked for May and August next year!

Love that steering wheel, although I think I'd want some alacantra for that race look, been looking about for a Sabelt clio sport wheel that I've seen about or something similar.

Mine is full alcantara done by Royal - very happy with it