Hi

Hi! Wanna see pics of the Trafic! Also looking forward to your Clio progress thread. Welcome to the madhouse!

Welcome to the forum! First Meg'd van we've ever heard of! Seems like that's tickled a few fancies :smile:

^^^Just lol

Welcome to the forum and look forward to the 197 progress.

Is it going to be a road or track car ?

Traffic 225 pic of the second engine going in as the first one I had a bit too strong of a tune in it and knocked the ring lands off a piston but that's how you find the limits of what a engine can reliably hold its got 3" decat standalone management ported inlet manifold to match larger fly by wire throttle body larger boost pipe work bigger intercooler paddle clutch as the original wouldn't hold on boost with the extra weight and wind resistance when in top gear on the motorway and piper cross carbon air filter apart from that it looks like a builders van from the outside and ive been driving it daily for the past few years for work at the time I built it I think it was the first one known of anywhere

^^^Just lol

Welcome to the forum and look forward to the 197 progress.

Is it going to be a road or track car ?
Will probably be a road car I had a tuned Clio williams back in the day was great fun as a road car and always had a itch to scratch to build another fast Clio

Oh mate this is fookin' epic!!! Top top work. So cool to see something different on here.

There's thinking outside the box, and then there's this :smile: brilliant! And what a surprise you must give some people!