Hi, just put a deposit down!

Hi,

I've just put a deposit down on my new car. 07 plate 197 in red with recaros and panoramic roof. It's on 22k miles, 1 lady owner and full service history.

Coming from a local renault dealer with 15 months warranty, 3 year service done and MOT voucher for when it's due in 4 months. Also having wheels refurbed and new glovebox lid.

Pick it up on friday, can't wait! Plans are cornering headlights with xenons fitted and possibly the 200 gt spoiler at a later date

Cheers
Ben

Congrats on your purchase Ben, I hope you enjoy every minute of it . . . like i have :smile:

Cheers woody

I've currently got a fiesta zetec-s (Hi Mike and RussZS!) so it's a good upgrade. Was a bit suprised it didn't feel faster but the roads were really wet so i didn't get a chance to really push it (didn't go much over 5k rpm).

well between 5-8k you get more power from her, be careful in it for the first month or so untill you are completely happy with the feel, then start nailing it, if you don't it might catch you out when you hit the power band and you dont want it too :smile:

welcome to the site mate, best colour, lol. you will find it very difficult and expensive to fit cornering lights to a car that hasnt got them as they are connected into the ecu. upgrading to xenons isnt a problem

Cheers guys. From what i've read it looks like you can fit the cornering lights but the actual cornering lights don't work. They just look so much better being black and you get the projector lens instead of the reflector which will be much better with a xenon kit

Welcome! Cornering lights FTW! :smiley:
Lol, best colour, also panoramic sunroof! don't see many of them around on the 197! Look forward to seeing pics dude.

Welcome mate, I take it you have come here from ZSOC at some point?!?!

Pics of the ZS and of course, the new toy :smile:

Cheers fellas,

Mike, yep same username on ZSOC. Few pics of my ZS on standard suspension (went to spax adjustable shocks and springs and is currently on eibach springs + standard shocks)

car4.jpg
car3.jpg
car6.jpg

Very nice matey! You seen my little Zoidberg now owned by Aceparsnip??!!

He's making her look stunning!

I look forward to seeing your 197 on here soon :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions