Hi guys just bought an AG 200 :)

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, picked up my 200 two days before xmas so was a nice Christmas present for myself :smile:

The car is a couple of months old but it has a nice spec and i love it so far, like a big go kart to drive. Will give it a nice blast in Germany in a couple of weeks and see how it handles on long journeys...

Here are a couple of photos of the car and the extra options it has:

Air con and climate control
Recaro bucket seats
Projector headlights
Auto lights and wipers
Cruise control
Factory upgraded Brembo brakes
CUP spoiler
Black wrapped roof
There may be a few more but i can't remember them :wink:

IMG_1155-1.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

I will take some more photos soon these are just of the iPhone and i will start a progress thread on here once some progress occurs.

thanks for looking Ollie

Last edited:
hahah i think we all have ocd at car cleaning tbh haha one question whats the badge or sticker on the lower left hand side of your boot? never seen it before :/

Welcome to the site ollie.
Sorry about the loging problems.

thanks for sorting it mate, i now remember that i was the 3rd member on here or something like that when you set the site up you asked to log on and take a look from cduk but i forgot the login details, may have something to do with that cause i used the same email address :wink:

Hi mate,

I see next great car from Poland, are you staying in pl, or abroad? or you just bought that car in Poland?

Have you checked the histroy of that car? cause I think that this car about half year ago was after some crash.

Looks good that. Welcome to the site. Cars look so much better with metal plates in white.

Hi mate,

I see next great car from Poland, are you staying in pl, or abroad? or you just bought that car in Poland?

Have you checked the histroy of that car? cause I think that this car about half year ago was after some crash.

Haha thanks, i live in milan but i drive around a bit so im in pl a couple of times a year. This car is originally from Belgium, it had a minor scuff but that's it didnt require any panels to be changed so i wouldnt say it's been crashed :wink: took it for a check in renault and all looked good...

Similar Thread Suggestions