Hi from Oz

what wheels are those, steve?

They're 'Simmons wheels'. A high end Australian brand used for many years on race/performance cars over here as they are available in 3 piece & thus can be made to suit virtually anything.
Mine are only a 1 piece design but were machined from a raw blank to suit the car & are no heavier than the oem 19's, with the Ohlins suspension the ride/handling is still excellent.

Last edited:
Reactions: peter
Wrapped the engine cover today.
The Meganes really are an ugly engine bay compared to the Clio III, lol.

IMG_3567.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: peter
A friend followed me last night & video'd the car pushing out flames on upshifts & trailing throttle.
Here's a quick clip from my phone this morning, the noise & lighting quality is crap but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: peter and Jimmy
Just read through the whole thread Steve, cracking 200 and an enjoyable read. Tasty 275R too! :grinning:

Have you stuck with Redstuff on the Clio? And are they ok for 20min track stints with the semis?

`
Just read through the whole thread Steve, cracking 200 and an enjoyable read. Tasty 275R too! :grinning:

Have you stuck with Redstuff on the Clio? And are they ok for 20min track stints with the semis?

Cheers, yes have the red stuff on both cars, they are more of a road/track pad than the better race dedicated pads but they have been fine for me. I just fit braided lines & replace the dot5 fluid regularly & no issues.

Reactions: Matt Scarbro
A temporary mod that's only fitted to the car for a few hours then removed...
Having done a few night rallysprints of late has meant the need for additional lighting. Not wanting to fit a light pod or have to make any permanent mods to the car I fitted this 24" light bar to a number plate frame bracket with a hidden wiring plug that makes installation & removal a simple 5 minute job. Whilst certainly not aesthetically pleasing it has worked a treat on the last 2 night events.

IMG_3621.JPG

A few small updates for the Clio...

Narva upgraded headlight bulbs & black diamond covers.
IMG_3844 - Copy.JPG

Ktr air filter.
IMG_3886.JPG

Luggage net.
IMG_3794.JPG

Stumpy aerial.
IMG_3793.JPG

Exhaust resonator delete.
IMG_3795.JPG

Silicone intake hose.
IMG_3787.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean197 and peter
Great cars and mods. A bit jealous on the colour matching license plates.

Why no Akrapovic for the 200T?

Cheers.
Give me time, it's only been a couple of weeks lol.
Have a few tasty mods going on in the near future.

Can't you order it with an Akra down their? Would have saved you to delete the resonator as it comes with a straight pipe already. Or are you planning on going an other route and will select a different manufacturer this time?

Can't you order it with an Akra down their? Would have saved you to delete the resonator as it comes with a straight pipe already. Or are you planning on going an other route and will select a different manufacturer this time?

Yes the Akra is easy enough to get here, but I have other priorities with bits for the Megane & a few other mods I want for the Clio first so the res delete will have to suffice for now.

Reactions: Marsch