Hi from Mansfield

Hi guys,

Well just changed from a Clio 172 to a lovely 10 plate clio 200 in white:

Spec as we know as we dont have any receipts:

Clio 200 Glacier White
Silver Wheels
Cup suspension (TBC)
Panoramic Roof
After market exhaust believed to be Scorpion (Would love to know how to confirm this).

Absolutly over the moon with it so far, the noise from the exhaust is quite addictive.

Would love to hear from anyone local, we are active member on cliosport owners club and attend the monthly meets at Newark.

image1.png

image2.png

Looks stunning.... I do like GW 200s! Nice with the black badges! Maybe some gloss black alloys

Welcome along!

highly doubtful that it has cup suspension though, the silver calipers gives it away of being the standard chassis (the reason I say highly unlikely is that the previous owner could have had them colour changed to silver)

Welcome mate look's a sweet little 200, panroof pretty rare not many have them spec'd! Scorpion usually have there name on the back box or centre pipe oh and I'm a Mansfield lad myself do head Newark at time's too

Hi and welcome. I'm from just down the road at South Normanton. I have a Racing Blue 200 and my other half has my old Albi Blue 197 at Kirkby in Ashfield. Hope to see you around.

Similar Thread Suggestions