Hi From Manchester

Hi guys.

Currently drive a bmw 1 coupe but dont want to put many more miles on it for obvious reasons..

Looking for a sub 40k 200 cup with recaros in decent condition, full service history etc.

How do I get permission to view the sales section of the site?

Cheers guys!

If you become a paid member (Starts from £5 for the whole year) you get access to the for sale section plus a bunch of other useful info. Well worth it.

http://www.clio197.net/account/upgrades

I think that link should work?

You will need to be patient to find one with those features for a decent price...

Reactions: Pav
Welcome. Definitely worth the 5er to join. Don’t get your heart set on a 200 cup with recaros, there are only around 300 of the cup models in the uk and not too many for sale never mind with the recaros. You would be better looking for a 200 with the cup chassis and maybe get lucky with the recaros. I wanted a 200 cup with the recaros but ended up settling for one without. Flew to Bristol and drove back to Northern Ireland via Ciarnryan last weekend. The standard seats are more than adequate for daily driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ///M
Welcome to the forum.. as above you’ll find it much more easier finding a cup pack 200 with recaro’s than an actual cup with them... when I bought mine it was pauper spec with no additional extras.

Cheers for the advice guys.

I think I am missing something I didn't actually realise there was a difference between a 200 cup and a 200 with a cup chassis! Il do some more reading.

Here is a picture of my baby just after getting detailed:
https://ibb.co/fZAmNw

Cheers

I LIKE that colour! Welcome along - if you need any advice on any you find for sale, just post it up in here and we'll be all over it like Russell Grant in a glitter shop.

Reactions: Jimmy
Class 1m. Guy round the corner from me has an M4 in the same colour. It’s stunning [emoji1303].

I have the cup because it’s really a 2nd car, we have an ix35 as a family car and I car share to work so the Clio is only used once every three weeks and for a bit of fun at the weekend. The cup models have the black plastic trim on the outside and a basic interior. Not even electric mirrors [emoji16]. I like it though. Here’s my cup 8d6a6e959b13b2c30fd6dd1ec23e5975.jpg2e9d0846bb42ea3b90db6f604ef10587.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/07dcbe3cefc507acce1ac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys.

Yeah i'm after more of a daily car so maybe the 200 with cup chassis is for me. Needs to have the Recaros though!!

Is there an easy way to tell if the a car has the 200 chassis? After ringing a few dealers/sellers i've found they don't really have a clue if what theya re selling has the cup chassis.

Cheers

Cheers guys.

Yeah i'm after more of a daily car so maybe the 200 with cup chassis is for me. Needs to have the Recaros though!!

Is there an easy way to tell if the a car has the 200 chassis? After ringing a few dealers/sellers i've found they don't really have a clue if what theya re selling has the cup chassis.

Cheers
Try @Steve Murr for used RS'S

Cheers guys.

Cheers

This should help :smile:

Cheers again guys. Friendly bunch or what!?

Missed out on two this week, both sold on the day they were advertised. Its not going to happen again!

I wont stop until I have one!

Reactions: Micah and Beany