Hi from Ireland

hey man i'm from Donegal and just joined. Don't have a clio yet. Think i seen that car you bought on carzone a few weeks back. I remember it was a good spin down - waterford was it?...
Anyway as you know there quite hard to come buy here. Just wondering what you think of the car so far. I went to look at a standard 197 in Belfast last week, albi blue. It was mint and only made me want one more. However it didn't have recaros or xenons. SHould i hold out for one with these extra - just looking for your opinion

p.s. i have a dc5 at the mom

hey man i'm from Donegal and just joined. Don't have a clio yet. Think i seen that car you bought on carzone a few weeks back. I remember it was a good spin down - waterford was it?...
Anyway as you know there quite hard to come buy here. Just wondering what you think of the car so far. I went to look at a standard 197 in Belfast last week, albi blue. It was mint and only made me want one more. However it didn't have recaros or xenons. SHould i hold out for one with these extra - just looking for your opinion

p.s. i have a dc5 at the mom

Hey man only just saw your post.......xenons i dont really care about suppose thats up to personal taste...the recaros are savage but the standard seats are good and easier to get in and out of.....i still look at my car and think its someone elses cause it still looks like a car from a magazine that i could never afford dont think id get that feeling with any honda:thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions