Hi from Ireland

Hey all......as the name suggests im from ireland and i bought a 08 197 F1 in liquid yellow No.1650 a few weeks back.......loving it so far.....been checking out the site since before i bought the car but only got around to joining tonight....cars standard but the spec is a little different to yours i.e keys not cards, standard a/c not climate control..same after that i think...will get pictures up soon :thumbup:

F1 with a key and no climate???

Does it have recaros mate?

Yes has recaros.....

Do the english spec ones get alarms and wheel lock nuts as standard?

Im a renault mechanic for years so id know a fake, its definetly an F1. I know the history of it etc....the key thing is a bit odd cause iv worked on another standard 08 197 and that had cards and it wasnt an import....had lights over the sunvisors aswell!!

Anyway keys are cheaper to replace and harder to break so im happy out..

and the keys dont affect the handling so who cares :tongue_smilie:

isnt there only 500 F1s in the uk? if so i know theres a few thousand out side so prob different spec on the imports (meaning irish spec) and it being No.1650.

Welcome along fella! Ive got familly in the cork area, Im pretty sure a 197 would turn quite a few heads!!

Hey im actually from cork......

theres actually mine and another blue standard one in cork ..

and i saw another blue one pass me on the way to work today so dont know if it was only passing tru or bought by someone local....

there getting way to common in cork, think il have to change HAHAHA:wink:

isnt there only 500 F1s in the uk? if so i know theres a few thousand out side so prob different spec on the imports (meaning irish spec) and it being No.1650.

YA even the spec of the standard cars can be totally different between ireland and england....over the years iv seen things standard on irish cars and optional extras on english cars and vice versa..

usually better standard spec in england...one main reason why we buy so many second hand cars from england :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions