hi from glasgow

hi people my name is sean, nice too meet you all. im hoping too upgrade too a 197 soon. been on the cards for a while but lost my job now self employed but work is very tight lol. hopefully before xmass:001_cool:, been reading through the site quite a lot glad too see no daft body kits etc lol

hi and welcome to the club Sean,

good to see you are stepping in the right direction, 197/200 ftw. :lol:

thanks guys appreciated, seems like loads off the threads are missing or is it just because im a new member and wont let me see them, only 1 page in interior section:angry: any help ????? lol

This site has only been up and running a few weeks.. The old one got into some bother so had to start a fresh

Last edited:
welcome to the site sean.

clio197.net has been running for about 18-24 months, but was on php software before this vbulletin version and got hacked and trashed due to php being microsoft based.
all the posts were lost and damaged so i was left with no choice but to start again from scratch.
this new version of the site has only been back up a couple of weeks.
thanks to leckie the new version should be alot better than the last, just need to gradually repost all the pics that were on the previous site.

Aww thats rubbish, cant belive all that good information has gone, i was wantin too see were jase got his real carbon fibre dash surround, they are the buisness, thanks for the nice welcome guys:thumbup:

good to see someone else from glasgow :tongueout: give me a shout when ur thinking about a new 1 thinking about something else soonish liquid yellow r27 low millege :wink: