hi all

thought i'd say hello as i'm new here and also leap in with my first question...

i'm not yet the proud owner of a clio 197, but currently looking at 2

i have a choice of an f1 and a sport - both in very good condition, the sport 500quid cheaper, but the f1 has twice the miles on it (42k), they are both on a 57 plate

i'm wondering if anyone has some advice - does having a less used engine make up for not being an f1?

cheers
matt

(p.s. in terms of performance, i'm guessing they are pretty similar and both massively more impressive than my current wollowing c3!)

Which sport model is it? There is the Full Fat, F1 and Cup models!

It depends what the non F1 model has on it to make it worth buying as there is not too much in it really :wink:

:welcome: to the site too! :smile:

My advice is if theres just 500 difference betwen a 197 & an F1 go fo the F1- especially if its got climate & or zenons...

Theres still a premium from standard 197 to F1, although the albi blue seems to be suffering depreciation a little more than the others & the gap seemingly a little less-

S

It depends what spec the 197 is, if it's good spec I wouldn't personally pay more for a car with double miles. If the 197 has cup chassis, recaros and xenons I'd go for that!!