Hi all

Little dave

Paid Member
hi all I'm looking at a 200 Thursday eve this week which is a ff cup car really excited to have ago in a clio I've never driven one and felt if I'm getting one I'm getting what I think is a pretty good spec.
I plan to use the car as my weekend toy and track car with the idea of going back again this year to the ring.
I recently returned this week from a great trip to the ring in my bro in laws gtr which is a bit of kit. I have gone there every year atleats once for the past 7 years and never been in the same car twice sadly as I have a car buying addiction which I'm slowest getting over.

But now getting older I'm seeing I love doing track days and co run a Facebook group called trackstormers some may have seen it. I must say most cars are m3s but there's some really cool looking cars and some very intelligent guys to get info out of if anyone's interested.

Anyway rather than going on I will keep you updated on the clio and fingers crossed it will be coming home with me.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Welcome aboard Dave. Good luck with the search. Make sure you know the buyers guide inside out (it's pinned at the top of this sub-forum), will help you a lot when looking.

M3 looks interesting! What's the spec?

Welcome to the forum Dave! Best of the luck with the viewing, hopefully the car fits the bill for you. Any queries you might have, please ask away - we'll be happy to help!