Hi all

Hi, picked up my new Silverstone yesterday and after looking at a few forums this one looks like it might suit me best.

After owning a 255 V6 and an R26 some might think its a bit of a come down to a 200 but I think its just different.

Yes i do miss the low down power of the turbo but N/A cars have a much better throttle response. Its not all about numbers as people on here must know.

The V6 was just too impractical, even as a Sunday driver.

I'll post some pics later, off for another drive!

Cheers,

Matt

Welcome! Lovely seats and motor! How much are these Silverstone GP's going for, I heard around the 20k plus options.

The black roofs make the 200, GT spoilers finish the back end for me :smile:

Was £17,800

No options on the Silverstone apart from "accessories" one of which is the full leather interior including front and rear arm rests. £1199. Reasonanble really I think especially as the colours match perfect. Proper leather and a fantastic fit too. I was a bit shocked when I went for a look at the car to find the seats out and apart with the door cards off too.

Impressed with the service from Trim Technik.

£20 for the steering wheel trim but got a full tank of 97 RON so was happy in the end.

But no hiding from a total price of £19,019

Matt :smile:

If I had not seen the full leather before I would not have got it. It is so nice.

The standfard Recaros had the yellow stitching and to be honest I do not think they would have looked right, but again only as I have seen the leather before.

Standard Recaros should have had grey stitching maybe.

Was £17,800

No options on the Silverstone apart from "accessories" one of which is the full leather interior including front and rear arm rests. £1199. Reasonanble really I think especially as the colours match perfect. Proper leather and a fantastic fit too. I was a bit shocked when I went for a look at the car to find the seats out and apart with the door cards off too.

Impressed with the service from Trim Technik.

£20 for the steering wheel trim but got a full tank of 97 RON so was happy in the end.

But no hiding from a total price of £19,019

Matt :smile:

The more I look at those seats the more jealous i get :tongueout: absolutely love them. Not bad at 19k, my "special edition" set me back 19.5k with all the options minus Recaros and cup pack. The yellow Recaros didn't do it for me and I had no idea about the leather Recaros. Have funnandntake it easy the first 600 miles. Takes a while to warm up too, and if you haven't read already the more miles you get on them the looser they get.

Welcome to the site, the car looks mint with that interior. Did it come with the matts, they look different to the normal renaultsport ones?