Hi All, just saying Hi

Hi All

Did the How fast event on Saturday with a couple of the lads from here, they have me a card and asked me to sign up, so here I am.

I've got a Lotus Elise S1, always liked the Clios and I'd love a sport 197 or 200 or old school Williams.

Cheers Nick

Hi Nick and welcome.

I've always fancied an exige or an Elise.

I'm guessing your the lad that won the how fast event that day?

Hey up mate, welcome to the site. Was a good day other saturday. Being just four on track was excellent. You got anymore track days planned?

Hi Andy

I've not got anymore booked at the moment, I'll have a look in the New Year. I really want to do the Nurbergring next year. So might do a long weekend over there. I'm keen to do Oulton again soon and another How fast event.

It would be good to get a warm sunny day for it as opposed to the damp cold slippery conditions on Saturday.

We are doing oulton on 1st March, four of us off so if ya fancy it let me know, nice verity of cars going and should be a good day, open pit lane :smile:

Sounds good, I couldn't remember what date you said, I thought it was slightly later in the month. I'm really busy in work at the moment so I may have to stick to weekends, but if not I'll get on it.