Hi all, just done a deal

Nice one mate. That Clio certainly looks mint. Totally agree, sometimes you have to travel to get what you want, mine came up from England on a trailer. Now tell me more about your bikes.

Colin

Reactions: Cossers
You like a bit of off roading then? I have a R1 14B (the crossplane Big Bang one). Is that the first carb R1?
Yep, bought new in 2001 for £5500! From George white Swindon, sold it 3 years back £5000, pepperoni! Bit of an animal! Lol

Reactions: LOCKE
Haven't joined yet so can't tell, it's the one in Ireland, that's where I live too! Handy :smile:
Yep this is your car now mate. You Irish boys love your cars and bikes. Used to love watching Kenny McKinstry doing the Scottish rallies in his Impreza and Michael Dunlop... well I wouldn't want to spill his pint!

Reactions: Cossers
Really hope so my R27 is sitting on 15k miles!

I know the car, was near buying it a while back! Yes Michael! Really is a hothead, polar opposite to the family! And yes, nearly everyone I know is a biker! Lol, roads to dangerous now, just look at on coming cars now, most people have their head buried in their lap looking at the phone or looking at their **** (fill in as appropriate)

Reactions: LOCKE