Hey Kev

Sounds like you're having a blast out there Sean, glad you're enjoying yourself. Now we know that Kev isn't just mad and that Spa is an actual fun place to go :smile: :wink:

Reactions: Micah and Sean197
Bloody mtec discs juddering. Not happy but car is still performing brilliantly. Ask Simon in the 200 if he enjoyed his race with me lol my brakes were juddering and coolant temp was at 106 so I was braking less and throwing it into the corners more. He's a decent driver although he did out brake himself at the bus stop lol

Sounds like you are having fun; he said he had a play with you out on track. The juddering will be due to pad deposits on the discs due to the cheap pads. It will clean up, but will take more than your drive home to do so. Glad yo see the track day bug and Spa has bitten you.

So Glad your having had a fantastic day @Sean197 hope you enjoyed my playground for me nothing comes close.The whole feel of the place the track the town the people just my perfect place I do hope to see you in October bud safe drive home

Reactions: Sean197 and Jimmy
So Glad your having had a fantastic day @Sean197 hope you enjoyed my playground for me nothing comes close.The whole feel of the place the track the town the people just my perfect place I do hope to see you in October bud safe drive home

You can feel the genuine motorsport history in the air at Spa. The only places that can hold a candle to it in that regard are Monza and Le Mans. But neither of those tracks are as good as Spa.

good to see you're enjoying spa. bloody hard not to, since it's a brilliant track. :smile:
going there myself next friday. can't wait.

a good ceramic pad will clean up the discs and stop the judder.

Reactions: Sean197 and ///M
Shame about the brakes mate! Hope it's not dampened your fun too much! Doesn't seem to be :smile:

Nah it was annoying but I just didn't use the brakes as much lol plenty of e46 m3's, got plenty of pics for you :wink:

Sounds like you are having fun; he said he had a play with you out on track. The juddering will be due to pad deposits on the discs due to the cheap pads. It will clean up, but will take more than your drive home to do so. Glad yo see the track day bug and Spa has bitten you.

Yeah we had a chat afterwards. He was laughing at me breezing past him on the Kemmel Straight despite him having his foot to the floor. His mate in the civic had boiled his brake fluid. Had a good wee play though.
Yeah I'll definitely be changing the pads for better ones.

Last edited:

Favourite part is out of La Source, down the GT pit straight and up Eau Rouge and Radillon. managed 120mph up Eau Rouge and Radillon so was quite pleased with that!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Nah it was annoying but I just didn't use the brakes as much lol plenty of e46 m3's, got plenty of pics for you :wink:

Glad it wasn't too bad then mate. I know you've had a hell of a day there!

I know some of those guys who were there in the BMWs today. They'd just done the 'Ring a couple of days before too.

Similar Thread Suggestions