Hey all....again!

Hey everyone,

Been on here before (as a lurker) with 2 previous ClioSports (182 CUP & 200T) but Saturday just gone I made the trip down south to pick this little beauty up.....Clio 200, 30k, full history, not a mark on it and owned by a enthusiast as far as I can tell.

I didn't go for a CUP due to the mileage I cover but with some choice modifications planned it will not matter :smile:. I am not sure never having owned a 200 N/A before but it may have a aftermarket exhaust already on it as it sounds really nice not quiet like the other 2 RenaultSports I have had but I will have to do some investigating.

Anyway here is a quick picture I got after picking it up:

IMG_1523_zpsryojdsvx.gif

I do have some 200 newbie questions but will post them in the relevant section.

Anyway thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Family great colour bud what was wrong with the 200T

Thanks bud. Nothing wrong with the 200T really great car overall but I just couldn't get on with that particular auto box. Regret not holding out for a 220 with the faster box.
Welcome :french: what are the plans?

Thanks mate! not 100% yet but i'd like it lower as its got some arch gap without the CUP suspension, some spacers especially for the back, CUP Spoiler, get the alloys powder coated in a different colour and little bits like that really subtle but noticeable changes.....and trying not to run the handling! :smile:

Very nice mate. Aswell as my 197 I own a 182 Cup as my daily. Great wee car.

Colin

Thank you :smile: I loved the old 182 such a capable car for a small price.

Great colour Tom. Looks lovely :smile:

Welcome to the forum......

Thanks mate! :grinning:

Oooh! Albi blue! Always a favourite of mine! I look forward to seeing the progress/mods. Welcome along.

Thanks! the colour was a big plus for me I am a sucker for blue lol.

very nice..welcome along.. :thumb:

Thanks!! :smile:

Reactions: Sean197
Welcome along Tom. Myself and @sevenfourate both have the non-Cup version and have gone for Eibach Pro springs which have given a superb drop and still retain a decent level of comfort (in my opinion). Check out our progress threads to see what we've done.
If you decide to go down the Eibach route, the part number you need is E10-75-008-14-22 which is for the post 2010 chassis.
Also check out my thread for when I got my wheels painted, though they're pretty uninspiring as a dark anthracite but compliment the deep black.
Any questions just ask!

Reactions: Jimmy
Welcome along Tom. Myself and @sevenfourate both have the non-Cup version and have gone for Eibach Pro springs which have given a superb drop and still retain a decent level of comfort (in my opinion). Check out our progress threads to see what we've done.
If you decide to go down the Eibach route, the part number you need is E10-75-008-14-22 which is for the post 2010 chassis.
Also check out my thread for when I got my wheels painted, though they're pretty uninspiring as a dark anthracite but compliment the deep black.
Any questions just ask!

Thanks Micah, to be honest I have not had chance to look into what springs are available just yet but the Eibach are always a safe choice for quality. I will go and have a nosey at your threads now :smiley:.

Thanks Ben!

Welcome along and nice looking example, I also loved my 182 and my 200 is carrying on the love.

Thanks Sneydster! a quite a few ex 182 owners around then! :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions