hey all again. r27 ftw

so after chatting with few of you few months ago,i owned the ford fiesta zetec s show car with brown interior and malark.
i have now been and purchased a

clio 197 f1 team r26 in albi blue 57 plate and 15k on the clock.

took for test drive today and fell in love with it, i collect it next wednesday evening.got quite good price for my fiesta agenst it too.

cant wait to detail it as im off the thursday too.going up to dealer tomoz to take few bits and ask them to remove the f1 decals (sorry if offends you that im doing that but my car sooo.....)

so happy that ive got 1 now cant wait to drive it also..
and bonus is the number plates last 3 letters matches my hole name.

i think im going to keep it standard and add few sq audio bits from the fez. and debagde and lil bits here and there. no doubt ill start to meet you guys soon.

cheers, ovver the moon, ill be taking the roof decal off i think,
nah i sold the car in bits so a lad there had my wheels and bumpers on a white st , was that the 1 you saw??
do you guys often meet for photos and things,
as i only know chappo from here and he lives 15 mins from me or so.

Yeh. Will have been that one then jonny. That were at a stand across from us, he was half blocking the exit road when I drove around him.

It's your car, so if you want to take the decals off. They are out of date now anyways. I'm not 100% on them anymore.

We have a few meets through the year. Where you based.?

ahh cool, yeah will look into it, really cant wait tbh. erm from leicester pal. so not really too far, going notts tomoz to sort the clio out at dealership.

yeah he had fair few bits off me.lol.

Nice 1 same car as me! Know what you mean about the decal's I want to remove mine, but still undecided... Sometimes I like them and then I hate them. Looks forward to pics and your mods!

ahh cool, yeah will look into it, really cant wait tbh. erm from leicester pal. so not really too far, going notts tomoz to sort the clio out at dealership.

yeah he had fair few bits off me.lol.

Yeh not too far from me. A few of us round this part of the country.

Congrats on your purchase! I also know what you mean about the decals, its marmite now a days, but if you want to take them off cool cool!

Just remember if you wanted them back its mega expensive :tongueout:

R27 btw.. Welcome matey!

welcome, you have made the right choice. What garage are you getting it from? I am in Mansfield and there are a few of us in Leicester and Derby

i got the car from nottingham. renault matey. on haydn road. be nice to meet you all.
im happy to travel to certain meets to as long as good turnout.

i also did the fiesta organising on 1 of the sites also. and theres ssome good spots around leicester too. but i may have 2 or 3 of my feista mates with me too lol. as were quite close mates.

p.s i wana see your car jase lol. cough.

ive had the garage remove the roof decals but im keeping the rest for now.. want to get in them recaro"s tbh lmao.cheers for nice welcome.

welcome johnny,

i bet you cant wait can you, i didnt think that you would keep the decals on for long, i know how much you hate them tbh, ( any decals that is ),

good luck with the new 197,

like i have already said to you it is a big step up from the little Fez.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 10
aji621 New Members 6
R New Members 3
tom163 New Members 16
Liambo-201 New Members 2