Here we go

Hello.
Thought I'd join to aid my search for a nice Clio R27/cup. Just sold my Focus ST ecoboost,which was alright. I also have an old '94 Eunos roadster that I've had for years .
Not that hot on the Internet forum thing, but I'll give it a go.
Thanks.
Richard.

Welcome along Richard.

Don't be afraid to shout for any help needed!

Not that hot eh, we'll soon convert you into a forum posting machine!

Hiya Richard and welcome to the forum.

Now......get yourself a nice R27: and join the club 'proper' !!

Enjoy your stay.

welcome along..hope you find one very soon...think there are a few for sale on here atm..
enjoy your stay

Welcome Richard.

I wasn't into forums and posting before I joined on here...:grinning:

What was wrong with the ST?

Reactions: sevenfourate
Welcome along! @matt9566 might have a nice R27 up for sale in the coming months... :wink:

Haha! This made me laugh! Probably a little bit too soon though unfortunately:pensive:

Are you sure you're not on commission with Renault Micah ? I've seen plenty of people edging towards the Mk4 recently after seeing the great pictures/review of yours :grinning:

Reactions: Micah
Haha! This made me laugh! Probably a little bit too soon though unfortunately:pensive:

Are you sure you're not on commission with Renault Micah ? I've seen plenty of people edging towards the Mk4 recently after seeing the great pictures/review of yours :grinning:

Definitely not, I'm just a convert! Certainly matches how I want to drive nowadays and it's just everything I could possibly want!

Going back on topic, @Richierich you should message @Steve Murr as I believe he has a very good R27 up for sale at the moment in Albi Blue.

Reactions: matt9566
Welcome Rich.

R27s are the best. Not at all biased :smiley:

Good luck with the search. Buyers guide is essential reading, will help loads when looking.

And the Steve Murr cars are always exceptional. Top end of the market but absolutely worth it.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Thanks for the welcome.
I've decided to extend my search to the later 200 model as well.
I enjoyed the focus ST but it didn't quite hit the spot.

Welcome along Rich, hope you enjoy the forum and find it useful!

Good choice going for an R27, however you will be happy with whatever variant of the mk3 you go for :jimmy: