Help with fuel system

does anyone know how the fuel system works on a 197?
Where is the pressure regulator?
Do I need to run the carbon cannister?
If you know where each pipe runs would be great to chat as am changing them to braided and do not have old original pipes.
Thanks
Andy 07801 749623

I already told you, the pressure regulator is in the fuel sender unit in the tank - it's a returnless system, so single line out from tank.

Just speak to the professionals, without being rude you don't sound like you should be doing this job. Mitch @Pro-Line Motorsport is the chap you want.

OK I get what you at, your building a Rally car are you Price or Kalad has the Evo crashed or are you going for a smaller car like the ST Fiesta you ran before. And before you start to wonder if my government security clearance allows me into your bank accounts just Google your reg. number and several rally wales photos come up.

upload_2018-1-18_23-7-28.png

This is the best I can find at the moment from a parts lookup site there are two lines to the engine the main pump line and the canister line which is more for using up fuel tank vapour so you could run with it blanked but a breather at the tank but I'm no expert in this.

upload_2018-1-18_23-3-9.png
upload_2018-1-18_23-3-41.png
You need to look at the Renault sport catalogue for race cars they will help you get a grip on what layouts are and quite a few parts are standard dealer parts from other vehicles I'm not up to speed on mods you can do and stay class legal but I think the maxi uses Renault traffic front hub carrier. Race parts book http://www.rsportonline.co.uk/resources/clio3_cup_en.pdf

upload_2018-1-18_23-35-22.png

It would be better if you put up some pictures and info on about what your doing and how it's going and you might get better help you can understand if your a mechanic and working and a stranger keeps calling in or phoning asking how to fix stuff and your getting nothing out of it well enough said.