HELP - spoiler end plates wanted

i brought a spoiler from a company on ebay but it has come with 2 left hand side end caps they are now refusing to do anything about as its been more then 30 days apparently! so does anyone know where i can but a right one or even a pair of new carbon fibre ones?? thanks

they are called renault*parts on ebay they are just saying as it been to long now they cant do anything so im just stuck with 2 left hand side spoiler ends and still no spoiler fitted!! surly there is someone remaking these incase someone brakes there's or something?

would be handy to find somebody with 2 right side plates :tearsofjoy:
sorry not being funny here...maybe a local bodyshop??nothing on ebay,gum tree??

Last edited:
Haha I know your telling me right, surly some other poor bloke got two right sides when he bought one but the company wasn't having any of it. Iv tried eveywhere nobody seems to have them only complete spoiler kits. I thought there might have been someone make proper carbon ones I could just buy?

If you don't have any luck, buy another spoiler from the same company on eBay and swap out the bit you need before returning it under the distance selling rules.

Reactions: sevenfourate
If you don't have any luck, buy another spoiler from the same company on eBay and swap out the bit you need before returning it under the distance selling rules.

That's exactly what my brother in law said, he said I'll just buy one change the part and send it back then it's there problem again.

Reactions: Gordini
Good luck with it Rocky, Gordini's suggestion seems like your best bet, unless you come up trumps with a carbon set.

Can't believe the original sellers are being such arses about it, you'd think it'd be a fairly simple thing to sort out for you... No service these days!

Reactions: rocky31
Good luck with it Rocky, Gordini's suggestion seems like your best bet, unless you come up trumps with a carbon set.

Can't believe the original sellers are being such arses about it, you'd think it'd be a fairly simple thing to sort out for you... No service these days!

I agree jimmy a pair of carbon ends I'm looking at around £100 plus postage apprantly, so yeah I think I'll buy another one and send it back

Reactions: Jimmy