Help needed! Drivers side abs sensor.

Hi all, I am trying to track down a drivers side abs sensor for an 08 197 cup, euro and page's only do passenger side ones. Even gave them the part no. and apparently they cant even order them. Is the only option direct from renault?

Need one by monday/tuesday.

Phil

not really noticed but the drivers side one could be the one that does the speedo etc and is therefore different to the others...

Speedo seems to work fine. The old cable i have is in 2 bits, tried to solder it but i am still getting the check abs warning on the dash, the abs light is on and the service light. Is the speed sensor not in the gearbox?

Speedo seems to work fine. The old cable i have is in 2 bits, tried to solder it but i am still getting the check abs warning on the dash, the abs light is on and the service light. Is the speed sensor not in the gearbox?

nope not seen/found one! think its all done via abs speed - so might use all 4 to calculate it

wont a passenger side one fit? are they handed?

I found a thread on here that said they are sided, going to double check the part no on the passenger side just incase they are the same. They look the same.