Helmet for Track Days

Just bought the Club X1 after trying on a load of helmets in a local Motorbike Megastore!

Looking at all the RST and Alpinestar leathers is making me think about buying a bike again.....:think:

Reactions: Micah
Just bought the Club X1 after trying on a load of helmets in a local Motorbike Megastore!

Looking at all the RST and Alpinestar leathers is making me think about buying a bike again.....:think:

Good time of year for it...

Can’t beat huddling under a fly-over and pissing in your boots to keep your feet warm.

Pics of shiny helmet ?

Good time of year for it...

Can’t beat huddling under a fly-over and pissing in your boots to keep your feet warm.

Pics of shiny helmet ?

They're sending one out to me first thing Monday! Only had the display one left and said it had been out a while so wanted to get me a new one. Should be at my door by midday Tuesday!

I'd wait til next year definitely, haven't got the money for one yet, like the look of a 2014/15 Ninja 300 to start with...the deals they had on leathers in there were incredible though..

They're sending one out to me first thing Monday! Only had the display one left and said it had been out a while so wanted to get me a new one. Should be at my door by midday Tuesday!

I'd wait til next year definitely, haven't got the money for one yet, like the look of a 2014/15 Ninja 300 to start with...the deals they had on leathers in there were incredible though..

What chain of Superstore where you in ?

Yea I’m an Alpinestar fan too. Top gear....

It was the Mega Motorcycle Store in Swindon, they've got a huge amount of stock online and in store!

The Club X1 was in their clearance warehouse, didn't think I was actually going to find it in there! Pretty sure it's not on their website either so a bit of good luck that I found it.

RST are very good for the price, alpinestar isn't the cheapest to be fair but its good stuff.

Reactions: Benno
RST are very good for the price, alpinestar isn't the cheapest to be fair but its good stuff.

I'm actually a massive fan of RST kit. If I go for a bike I think I'll be messaging you first! :thumb:

Similar Thread Suggestions