Helloooo!

Hi All!
Been lurking around the forum for a while and thought I'd join up :smile: I've got a GW 200 which I've had since new and after 12 months of ownership I've got to say its' been a fantastic little car.

I'll post some piccies up soon.

Cheers,
Martin

Welcome on to the site properly mate! I hope you have found it useful over the past 12 months!

:welcome:

Thanks guys!

Roy197 - you're in my neck of the woods - I'm in Stourbridge, in fact I waved to a guy in a car like yours on the Norton Rd a couple of weeks back could it have been you?

Welcome on to the site properly mate! I hope you have found it useful over the past 12 months!

:welcome:

With reading this forum and the RUK one my mind was made up to go for an RS Clio. Loads of really useful info to be found on here:thumbup:

And a great crowd of peeps too!!

Thanks guys!

Roy197 - you're in my neck of the woods - I'm in Stourbridge, in fact I waved to a guy in a car like yours on the Norton Rd a couple of weeks back could it have been you?
yes mate that was me.it was my first drive for 8 months
after an acciedent.you were by the old walker reno garage
did you have a child in the car???

yes mate that was me.it was my first drive for 8 months
after an acciedent.you were by the old walker reno garage
did you have a child in the car???

Yes it was me! I think I might have had the gremlins with me that day. I've noticed that they've had no RS's for sale since it reopened though but I did notice a white 197 outside possibly waiting to be serviced - brave!

ya car looked stunning by the way
it was nice for someone in a 197-200
to acknowlege you as most just dont bother:smile:

Yes it was me! I think I might have had the gremlins with me that day. I've noticed that they've had no RS's for sale since it reopened though but I did notice a white 197 outside possibly waiting to be serviced - brave!
stopped to have a look the other sunday
they have very little

ya car looked stunning by the way
it was nice for someone in a 197-200
to acknowlege you as most just dont bother:smile:

Thanks, not long cleaned it - it's a bit of a muck magnet.

LOL, you looked a bit surprised when I waved!

I know what you mean though, an RB 197 went belting past me on the M6 by Cov yesterday, gave a wave as he went past, nothing back.

I've noticed that there are a quite a few 197's/200's in the area too.

Thanks, not long cleaned it - it's a bit of a muck magnet.

LOL, you looked a bit surprised when I waved!

I know what you mean though, an RB 197 went belting past me on the M6 by Cov yesterday, gave a wave as he went past, nothing back.

I've noticed that there are a quite a few 197's/200's in the area too.
yes mate i know to 4 nimbus,3 red, 2 RB,2 GW,1 Black,1 LY 200+yours:smile:

Welcome to the site, you weren't at the Midlands Breakfast Club meet on Sunday were you?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Clio General Chat 21
Alex88 New Members 23
J New Members 17
J New Members 20