Hello

Hey guys,

Newbie here :smile: I've had my full fat Clio 200 for 2 weeks now, so far its good.
I've been lurking on the forum and paid up to use the how-to-guides to fit new discs and pads all round.
This is my first non Italian car and so far I'm very impressed
Will get round to posting some pictures soon. Car needs a little bit of TLC here and there so expect a progress thread in the new year

Thanks
Katy

Hiya Katy,

Huge congrats on the new car and nice to see you've joined up and made use of the "How to's" already.

Look forward to your progress thread :smile:

"Merry Christmas" btw........

Welcome along. What Italian cars have you had? I had an Alfa which I loved. Clio is a blast, enjoy it.

Welcome along! :french:

Judging from your profile pic I'm assuming it's racing red colour?

I think red is one of the colours that really complements the curves of the car!

2 x 2.0 alfa 145 cloverleafs , 1 1.4 punto sporting , was 1.4 abarth punto and I still have an abarth punto supersport What alfa did you have ?

I had a 156 Sport. Was a limited edition all in Stromboli grey metallic with 17" alloys & leather upholstery. 1.9 jtdm 150. I know diesel is the fuel of Satan but it was a lovely torquey motor & would do 55mpg cruising at 80-90 on motorways (abroad of course). It never let me down in nearly 8 years of ownership. Loving your previous cars.

Welcome along! :french:

Judging from your profile pic I'm assuming it's racing red colour?

I think red is one of the colours that really complements the curves of the car!

Yeah that's my car I'm loving the red. I need to replace the stickers on the rear quarter which will make it look tidier.

I've seen/followed a couple of white 200's round my way and the white does look really smart.
I did also go look at a black one for sale down the road from me, but it just seemed to hide the shape of the car and didn't make it stand out at all.

Reactions: Dystant
I had a 156 Sport. Was a limited edition all in Stromboli grey metallic with 17" alloys & leather upholstery. 1.9 jtdm 150. I know diesel is the fuel of Satan but it was a lovely torquey motor & would do 55mpg cruising at 80-90 on motorways (abroad of course). It never let me down in nearly 8 years of ownership. Loving your previous cars.

Nice ! You can pick up good reliable Alfa's, they just need looking after and lots of TLC.
Both of mine were pretty good cars, liked to drink oil but great fun to drive on the twisty roads .

Reactions: Johnny 99

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9