Hello...

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself and say a quick hello. My name is Terry and I've recently sold my weekend toy which was a Subaru impreza. I'm currently managing my pennies till I sell a house project but then I will be on the lookout for a clio 200. I test drove a 200 cup the other week (which I later found out was on a cat D) but I loved it nether the less, it gave me loads of confidence in the corners the impreza couldn't and was quite nippy being 60bhp down which surprised me. Anyway without babbling on I hope in the next 8 weeks I can buy one and put pics of my new pride and joy on here and learn more about clio's, the last Renault I owned was a 19 16v phase 2 in Williams blue 17 yrs ago and I loved it, but since then its been mostly german cars, golf r32, gti's, etc. Thanks for reading and i'll keep logging in when I can.

Welcome to the forum, some nice motors you've had. Especially a williams.

Cheers for the welcome, I've tried to click on clios for sale but it says I'm not allowed, maybe it's an admin thing since I'm new to the site?

This is for paid members. It's £5 for a years membership which also gives you access to the for sale sections, "How to" covering all technical area's and also the traders sections.

Ok thanks for that thought that may be the case, it was the same for Lancashire and district Subaru club, I'll look into it properly tonight after work

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9