Hello

Just thought I'd actually sign up after weeks of lurking.

Had my white FF 200 for almost a year now and loving every minute of it. Even don't mind the fuel consumption (27mpg) after coming from a Focus ST and a 350Z before that...lol.

Only a few tiny mods on her, Bluefin reflash, ITG filter, De-badge Clio, Black badge covers etc.
Got some black centre caps for the Speedlines but still sitting in their bags in the garage...lol
Apart from that just driving her and sticking the V-Power in.

Some really interesting and helpful info on this site!
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site mate

what do you think of the bluefin Si? Keep considering one.

Thanks all for the welcome.

Chris, i really like the bluefin. Obviously the power claim they give is pretty ummm 'optimistic' but it definitely makes the car smoother and more eager to rev. First thing I noticed after installing it was how smoother and constant the idle was from cold starts and also reduced flat spot which was almost worth the cost just for that.

Its dead simple to install and switchable and I didn't think the price was too bad.
Just makes the car 'nicer'. Dont expect it to suddenly change into a monster :thumbsup:

Hope that helps!

you've made my mind up Si thanks mate :thumbsup:

Superchips were doing a one week refund option I think. Not sure if they still do....I have spoken to them on the phone before and they are really helpful.

If they are still doing it then basically if you dont like it and tell them/send it back within a week they will give you a full refund.

:welcome:young man hope to see some photos of the little beasty.Enjoy the forum:thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9