Hello! Newbie-ish

Welcome to the forum Mark :smile: as the other guys have said, sorry to hear that you've had those problems so soon into ownership. It's great that it hasn't put you off though, they are tremendous cars to have!

Thank you! Can't wait to get it sorted!

welcome Mark..that is an awful amount of bad luck to be said..hope there are no more nasty surprises on the way..
a regular service is a must with these..
some pictures??:thumb:

Absolutely! I'll be posting up my progress thread tomorrow, for sure! I've had some work done already!

I went through the normal ball joint, cracked manifold, brakes needed servicing etc issues early in my ownership - on a low mileage 2010 year 200.

So miles isn't everything with these cars and a record of good servicing possibly more important.

Then again - you can always be unlucky however hard you try to do your homework.

Bottom line is though - like you- mine makes me smile every morning I jump in it.

I've been in a company car since last Sat and I CANT WAIT for Clio time tomorrow now :smile:

Good luck with your box issues and getting sorted.

Thanks man! Looking forward to getting it fixed. It's always in the back of my mine, everytime i kick its head in and everytime I change into 4th I'm thinking about it, so it takes the fun out of it slightly. So much fun to be had!

Welcome along.

Cheers!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N New Members 18
Tommie 10 New Members 16
L New Members 17
LiamS77 New Members 5
J New Members 17