Hello from Twingo133

I'm going to start to take it slow..

Going to refurb my OZ's. Was considering of getting some new OZ Alleggerita's but I'm planning on a road trip to the US this year which wont be cheap so I have to make priorities.

I did buy a big ICE upgrade though.

Hertz compo speakers, Hertz Amp, Hertz subwoofer.

600 Watts in total. Didn't had the time to install it yet, hopefully next month.

I'm going to start to take it slow..

Going to refurb my OZ's. Was considering of getting some new OZ Alleggerita's but I'm planning on a road trip to the US this year which wont be cheap so I have to make priorities.

I did buy a big ICE upgrade though.

Hertz compo speakers, Hertz Amp, Hertz subwoofer.

600 Watts in total. Didn't had the time to install it yet, hopefully next month.

Nah, I like your wheels mate. They suit the car well.

Anything to do with ICE just goes right over my head I'm afraid. Not very clued up in that department!

Welcome to the other side fellow 133.net member ;-)

Hey there :wink:

@ ECG, I looked at your thread and I love the Blue Clio RS.. looks awesome!

I'm not really familiar with ICE either but I got a friend who knows alot about it and is going to help me out (hence why I got to wait until March).

Don't think I wont do any real perfomance updates anymore. Think I'll save my money in the future until I've paid off my car and depending where I'm going to live then.

If I live close to work I'd consider some NA power. Either a GT86 (work at Toyota Motor Europe so I see them alot) or a Clio 200 Angel & Demon. There's a few for sale for a year now and they can't seem to get rid of them.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9