Hello from the VAG world

Ahh yes, I remember the car now. I knew there was a Jace who'd started this.

That's Tabs running co-pilot at the Ring in the picture, if you remember him too?

problem is they dont make clio bells, i looked into it. these are rally car brakes so i can imagine they are smash ure face off lol. caliper conversion plates are also pricey even though they are just a chunk of alloy

I have a man that does. They won't be fully floating, but it'll do until Alcon catch up, I know their Megane kit is on the go and I can't imagine the Clio is that different.

It wasn't too busy when we were there this year, I have seen it worse lol

I bet you are an expert at driving it :smile::smile:

Oh God no, I know my way around, but still get whacked by locals with half the power in 25 year old buckets. I don't think I'll ever get enough time there to even get close to mastering it.

It's the one place I don't push, I just enjoy.

:welcome:

Welcome to the site mate! Golf is looking very nice, those wheels are pretty special but Im not sure how they would look on a Frenchy!

I hope you enjoy the Clio as much as you seem to enjoy the VW!

Yeh I know mark(tabs) the thieving scouse :wink:

Making the hangers is the easy bit for a vag fan. If it ain't made for the car-more reason to fit it :wink:

Who's making them.? He on mkivs.?

Cant believe we both joined yesterday Mike. I had been reading this since i placed my order 11 days ago.

Dont go anywhere near cliosport.net though. They are proper 200 haters over there. :worried: Shame.

First lap feels like being attacked by a swarm of wasps from every direction, eh!! I had no idea where I was, but luckily a co-pilot who did and a very quiet midweek evening session to cut my teeth. You'll grow to love it.

Love this expression Mike. My first 3 laps of the Ring were in a 100bhp 1.4 16v Ibiza. LOL. Luckily i had Mr.Eyre as a Co-Pilot.

Jace. Remember Wilko with the stupid big turbo MKIV more-door? He's director of a big engineering gaff, so chuck his apprentice a few beer tokens and lumps of metal become whatever you like! Should be able to find the AP PDF for their discs, adapt the bell for my rotor's PCD and go from there. Ideally I need to get my hands on a scrap hub to play with and see how much room there is?

Oddly enough him, Mark and a lad called Jon have built a track car. Have a look here, there's quite a few of us now playing dodgems these days.

Deako, we'll have to form an ex-pat's Clio Cup race series! Noted on the site to avoid too, cheers.

Yeh know "all go no show wilko"

The bora track car looks like a good peice of kit.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9