Hello from Herne Bay

Hi all, I've been reading loads of stuff on this site for the past 3 days and have decided to go with the 197. I hope to collect my car on Sunday. It's an 08 Glacier white with Cup chassis and black speedlines. Has Recaros and a few other bits. Will post some pics when i get it, Cheers ,Dan

Hi all, I've been reading loads of stuff on this site for the past 3 days and have decided to go with the 197. I hope to collect my car on Sunday. It's an 08 Glacier white with Cup chassis and black speedlines. Has Recaros and a few other bits. Will post some pics when i get it, Cheers ,Dan

Sounds good man! The wait is horrible but worth it!!

Look forwad to pics

Where about's you from?

Can't believe i'm up this early on a Sunday. Picking car up at 12. I'm 40 this year and i feel like a 10 year old on christmas eve!

Lol, there a few on here that could be considered oldies including myself. I felt the same way when I picked my car up. Actually I still feel like that evertime I get in it.... ;-)

40 or 43 like me, makes no difference m8. You will feel a lot younger after getting behind the wheel.
Glacier White's a fantastic colour. Enjoy.

Picked up the 197 yesterday. Had a long test drive first and it was great. Nice to be back in something that handles so well after driving a 4x4 for the past year.
Cheers

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9