Hello from Cheshire

Hi All
I'm new here but post regularly on other forums. . After seeing litchys 197 with the meg 250 engine I thought I'd see whether there were any others about.
I've owned a few clios, trophys and turbos included but always on the lookout for something special.. would need to be the finished article as I'm totally clueless with the spanners..

Hi All
I'm new here but post regularly on other forums. . After seeing litchys 197 with the meg 250 engine I thought I'd see whether there were any others about.
I've owned a few clios, trophys and turbos included but always on the lookout for something special.. would need to be the finished article as I'm totally clueless with the spanners..

welcome to the club pal see you on Cliosport you have a very tidy Clio post some pics up :thumbsup:

Cheers guys I've just picked up a 172 turbo but it's not been well received. . Not that I care lol. ..

Cheers pal Trophy is for sale but started her up yesterday and made me have second thoughts.. Love the sound of bodies. .
Got a couple more cars but thought I'd stick with the clios..

very nice love the Alpina a friend of mine had a D3 which was a little bit of a disapointment but i think thats becasue it was a desisle lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9