hello from bournmouth

all for charity seven lol do like the red and its defiantly put me in the good book with the misses for a while :smiley: was thinking of ordering spacer to bring the standard wheels flush with the body looking at H&R as they do 25mm!

any advise welcome :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
all for charity seven lol do like the red and its defiantly put me in the good book with the misses for a while :smiley: was thinking of ordering spacer to bring the standard wheels flush with the body looking at H&R as they do 25mm!

any advise welcome :smile:

25mm etc spacers look awesome i fully admit. And these cars do really need the track widening 'some' for sure......

Having owner 3 French cars in a row.....i was just worried about going through track-road ends, drop links, bushes etc on a monthly basis with the extra stress and the hard ride of these things as standard.

I opted for a real half-way house; with just 5mm spacers at the front and 10mm stub-axle extenders at the back.

Good luck whatever you choose !

Reactions: Michael gouveia
to be fair its only gonna be driven properly on the weekend (when its my turn!) lol misses only does a few miles a week and being a mechanic helps keep the labour rate down but I just want to fill those arches lol

might start with 5mm and work my way up :wink:

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9