Hello from a German in Switzerland =)

Hey everybody!

My name is (really) Seriosha, im 25 Years Old and live in Berne - Switzerland. Im originally from Saarbrücken - Germany but moved due to work stuff.

Im driving a Albi Blue 200 since Oct. 09.

Options are:

Cup Pack
Recaros
Black Tinting
White Speedlines
Auto AC
Keyless Go
GT Spoiler
Bluetooth

and on, difficult to get all because the Optionslist is different here than in the UK :tongueout:

Im crawling the Cliosport.net Forum since some time but never thought about htis because i thought its 197 only till i today realised that its for 200 too :tongueout: So now i have to check out 2 UK Forums, what a mess :tongueout: Anyway, happy to be here and im looking forward to my staying here (that sounds wierd :tongueout: )

Here some quickshots of the Car:

Greets, Seri

Thank you all very much, at last no OMG 200 FOOKFACE Flaming :tongueout: (now dont start it :wink: )

@ Mike: Always nicer when youre not living there :tongueout:

@ harley: Plans yes, but money is on the other side :wink: Just changed to the Green Air Panel Filter, will have to get a second set of Wheels and Semis for Trackday use which will cost a fortune.... im paying the car for a few years unfortunately so most of money is going in there and not in Mods :/ But on the other side the Car is freakin good as it is. Thats why i chose it so i would not have to Mod around like hell again to get it usable.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
vfdesignz New Members 57
C New Members 19
floRS197 New Members 15