Hellloooooo Everyone

I brought my white clio 197 cup about 4 months ago, and its taken me a while to find this forum- and now i'm soo glad i did!
I was a MINI owner, (KAES MINI CLUB) and the forum was the same layout as this!- which is good!

A bit about myself; i am 21 years old and live in Folkestone,Kent. I work as a signalling engineer on the railway in Tonbridge, after completing my 3 year apprenticeship in the summer for Network Rail. I have always had a fascination for hot hatches, and strangely electronics. This comnbination can be my downfall, as i always try out things in my cars- ranging from soundsystems, lights, alarms etc. Soo far though, its been all good!

The Cup. Well it's an 2008 '08 plate White, with black wheels! It has the up-graded big red brembo's front and back, parrot bluetooth system (all from standard) and since i have had it; 10k xenon lights, slightly modified headlights (inserts sprayed black) ipod and soundsystem installed (still using the standard head-unit) and now the recently added cup spoiler.

These types of forums are brilliant and i have already found out many a mods, hints and tips to perform from the current members. I will hopefully meet some of you one day and share your expertise!

Thanks

Dave

Welcome to the site buddy! Glad it has been some help to you already!

Hope you enjoy! :thumbup:

Hello mate, welcome along!

If you are headed down Dover docks on 25th June, you can bring your little beastie on the ferry to Germany and the Ring trip :wink:

Welcome Dave. I couldn't agree more I have also found this forum a massive source of information, expertise and experiances! But I suppose that's what happens when you bring together a group of people with a passion for the same thing!:w00t:

Similar Thread Suggestions