helllllo

hey peeps, just introducing myself to the crew :thumbup:

got an 182 atm...love him to bits!!

looking for an upgrade have a few possibilities in mind. let me know what you think

Clio v6
Astra VXR
Mini GP or new shape Cooper S
R26R
Leon Cupra R

:thumbsup:

Hey mate welcome to the site! :welcome:

If you are seriously hardcore then I would say get a Vee, but with a R26R a very close second. Next up I would say the Mini GP, Leon Cupra, Cooper S and last and definitely least VXR :wink:

lol interesting that you got to a clio197 site even though you don't own one, and you're not planning on getting one! But welcome never the less matey!
Don't get a Mini, too boring. Gotta be the r26r from that list really. If not then the v6.

wttc mate.

if you don't have to use it every day, i think a v6 would be my choice out of them.
just make sure you get the phase 2... in black :smile:

stu.

Welcome!

Clio v6 - cool but too extreme imo!
Astra VXR - had one...great, but doesn't handle and traction is an issue
Mini GP or new shape Cooper S - meh
R26R - best in your list
Leon Cupra R - no ta

Have you joined the forums for the above cars? If not, you've joined this one, so your heart and mind have already chosen!!

Welcome to the site, but I would have thought joining Megane Sport or Clio Sport would be better for you, unless you are considering a 197 or 200. Which, tbh, with the options you have listed, a Clio would probably be the best comprimise of them all! Size of the Mini and Vee, fun of the R26R. Better than the Astra due to handling. Only thing it is lacking is the power of the Cupra R.

Welcome to the site!!
Clio V6 - very very cool car i'd defo love one!
R26R - I would have out the lot, that would complete wipe the floor over the others!