Hell to the F'ing Yeah!

I had a quick blast last night. Managed 1:26:6 but unfortunately it wasnt a legal lap.

I had a quick blast last night. Managed 1:26:6 but unfortunately it wasnt a legal lap.

I done a 1:24.xxx which was invalidated due to dropping a tyre off the track. If I can pull it together should see a clean 1:24.xxx

Interestingly my standard 197 RS is around 2 sets quicker than the 200.

According to some people on tinternet, changing the tyre pressures on the 200 transforms it.

I'll try and give the hot laps a bash this weekend. Standard car but we can change setup? Tyre pressures etc?

Why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
No you'd need to add race suspension. I'm pretty sure you do anyway. I'm just pointing out that suspension tuning and tyre pressure tuning go hand in hand.

I'm all up for just tweaking pressures though and running some laps :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Adjusting pressures can be done on all cars and isnt classed as an upgraded part like the adjustable suspension.

Here's my RB 200. :smiley:

200.jpg

I spent about 10 minutes going back and forth through the colours before going for RB.

I wanted one of each. I've got 2m in the bank, but I couldn't justify buying it in AG, LY, GW and UR too lol.

Lol. I've got 2 AG 200s. One modified like ours and a standard one for this top gear track laptime challenge we've got going on.

Similar Thread Suggestions