Headlights

WTF. went out to change headlight bulb on pass side. soon gave up in dark lol. but what are all the bulbs about? is a main beam one which looks like a h7, a dipped beam one in what looks like a glass eye and a outer halogen bulb? someone explain please .lol

Forgive me if I'm wrong but...if anything like mine (mine are projectors) the "eye" you describe is the dipped beam, can't remember off top of my head where the main beam is located, but I think the extra bulb you referring to on the outer edge is the "cornering bulb." With the lights on and a forward gear, turn steering wheel left to right and you'll see them come on correspondingly. Hope that helps?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but...if anything like mine (mine are projectors) the "eye" you describe is the dipped beam, can't remember off top of my head where the main beam is located, but I think the extra bulb you referring to on the outer edge is the "cornering bulb." With the lights on and a forward gear, turn steering wheel left to right and you'll see them come on correspondingly. Hope that helps?
Hi many thanks for your reply. have been looking it up and would appear you're right. didn't even no I had them!!

Dipped is projector
Halogen next to it is main beam
Outer one is cornering

Guide in how to to change all of them

Can't wait til payday to become paid member. Deffo need help in learning to replace mine with keeping skin on hands intact. Especially passenger side