Headlight Mod thus far

[FONT=&quot]As some know i bought a set of Clio headlights with the intention of modding them. This is where it at to at the moment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally managed to get them a part after a few hours of trying[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160619-WA0006_zpsnwwaak5a.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160613-WA0009_zpsnxcgr6tx.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Got my hands on some LED strips[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160614-WA0006_zpsqbcf5l6x.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160614-WA0007_zpswqxegnl3.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also got a friend busy doing some LEDs for indicators as well[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160722-WA0042_zps2inqi7se.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160722-WA0043_zpspwbnwh19.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMG-20160722-WA0044_zpsuqyisfci.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This how far we are at the moment. Will update once it complete.[/FONT]

Reactions: Dazzer
That looks smart so far!
Must admit I have often looked at the front lights and thought they (Renault) should of done the DRL's there.
Will be nice to see them finished and back on the car.

The efforts some people go to; for what - lets be honest - could be considered a small cosmetic improvement is amazing !

Stellar work [MENTION=53309]MattySa[/MENTION]

Looking forward very much to watching the progress of this one................

Reactions: lewisflintham
Those LED strips look great! Would be interesting to see how these could be implemented on the Mk3s

Thanks for the comments thus far. Will keep this thread updated.
I know it only a small mod and has been a real pain thus far. But I can't seem to not want to change most things. :smile:
On my old fiesta i don't think there was a panel i didn't change or modify.Lol

Did some work on them while I was home. Finally found away to get the strips to stay in place. so thats some progress. We have put the Hids in thus far into the car. I have managed to track down some projectors so these will be going in when they arrive. Progress is a bit slow going as working out side of the country at the moment.Will post more pics of the LED indicator conversion as I get them from my guy.